Statistics have shown that when you get help to quit tobacco, you are twice as likely to quit for good. Outside help can mean several things:
You may need some outside help to even decide if you are ready to quit, if you need extra tools to help you or what the best method is for you. Give it a shot - it may be the best thing you have done to help you quit.
- Self-help materials to give you ideas on how to make a plan
- Telephone support with a trained professional
- Face-to-face treatment with trained professionals
- Using nicotine replacement products
- A little of all of the above